Monday, June 11, 2007

Last Night. True Story.

In the dream I was driving. Down the road. In the car. And next to me ... was Ira Glass.




Not bad, I hope, for a first attempt at audio embedding (gracias a the Internet Archive and OdeoStudio). Well actually, second. The first attempt didn't record the voiceover at all. A third attempt might have done something about the audio levels, but that's enough going on for one day.

Also in hindsight the comments I make about television doubtless owe an arm and a leg to Rob Long's wonderful weekly Martini Shot commentaries on KCRW, most recently and specifically this one.

2 comments:

Jonathan H. Liu said...

Hey, I was going to ask you earlier--have you watched the TV version of "This American Life" yet? (I haven't, having no cable, but figured maybe you've checked it out.) If so, any thoughts on it?

Nate Barksdale said...

I watched about a third of the TAL pilot on my computer, but then it crashed. Clearly I didn't meet that multi-episode bar for getting used to a new TV show. Plus, we've cable but no Showtime.